Business Acceleration Platform for Financial Professionals
Leverage our proprietary processes to find and start conversations with your ideal client prospects on LinkedIn, communicate your value, and get them to schedule appointments with you, . . . all on autopilot. We do all the heavy lifting so you can focus on delivering awesome value for your clients. Our system was developed by advisors for advisors to fill your pipeline with new business and be a hero to your clients and family.
How do we do it?
Is it the numbers?
We search the entire LinkedIn database of 740 million records to find your ideal client prospects based on your criteria, twenty-three unique data-points, and thousands of possible variables.
Your dedicated content strategist will work with you to optimize your profile and create compelling messaging that speaks to your target market at an emotional level.
Then, we send an average of 75 invitations daily to the people who are most likely to work with you.
Amazing Response Rate
Everybody on LinkedIn is there for one reason, . . . to find or be found for opportunities. That doesn't mean its easy to get your target audience's attention. We guarantee a 15-30% connection rate.
You choose who to talk to.
Consistency is Key
Having us on your team is like having a virtual assistant who works seven days a week promoting you. She never needs time off, never complains, and never has a bad day.
She will even load all your new connections into your contact manager if you want.
You know this!
It's always been about the numbers.
We make the numbers a lot easier and less time-consuming so you can invest more in the things that matter most, . . . your clients and your family.
When you are working with clients, on the golf course, or enjoying precious family time, your VA is plugging away putting more appointments on your calendar.
Numbers are important, but. . .
Not nearly as importantant as;
- A well and narrowly defined target audience.
- Your unique value proposition.
- Differentiating yourself from your competition.
- Credibility - Demonstrate that you know your stuff. Walk the walk. Don't just talk the talk.
- Integrity - Undercommit and overdeliver. In all things, do what you promise and be what you hold yourself out to be.
- Reciprocity - Do nice things. Create value for others. They will be more likely to do for you.
- Authenticity - People do business with people they know, like and trust. Building relationships requires authenticity. Authenticity often requires acknowledging vulnerability and humanness.