Don't let opportunity pass you by!
There are over 800 million active users on LinkedIn worldwide. Forty percent report that they check their account daily for new messages. They are all there for one reason and one reason only. . . to find or get found for opportunities. Yet, a very tiny fraction of LinkedIn members ever get any measurable benefit from it.
Why? Because building a successful business requires a lot more than signing up for a free social media account and waiting for orders to roll in. You must reach out, . . .to the right people, with the right message, at the right time.
Devise a campaign strategy that you can stick with long term to make sure your target audience knows your unique selling position and perceives you as a credible resource when they are ready to buy.
Easy to say,. . . hard to do.
The majority of LinkedIn members don't get traction because they fail to identify and meaningfully engage their target market in sufficient numbers to have an impact on their bottom line. They create a profile and wait for business to come to them. In most cases their profile doesn’t appeal to their target market or accurately reflect their key value proposition. Then they wait, and wait, and wait,. . .until they finally give up, decide LinkedIn is worthless and move on to the next thing.
We help our clients overcome lack of knowledge, technical skills, marketing savvy, & time by creating and executing a very intentional "done with you" campaign strategy that delivers immediate and measurable results. Then, we coach you on how to engage with your new connections for optimal results.
Take the first step by completing a Client Intake Form. Your social media credentials are not required unless you decide to work with us.
We help you;
- Define your target audience - (description of your perfect client).
- Develop your value proposition - Why should people engage with you?
- Create your unique selling position - What differentiates you from your competition?
- Define Campaign objectives - Schedule a phone appointment, meeting, attend an event, etc.
- Define calls to action - Multiple steps that lead to campaign objective.
- Optimize your LinkedIn profile to appeal to your ideal client by addressing their needs (not necessarily describing your product, service, or yourself).
- Make sure your LinkedIn profile and messaging resonates with your target audience and meets the regulatory requirements of your industry. This is particularly important for financial advisors, attorneys, CPAs, and medical professionals.
- Position you as a credible resource - Create and populate an exclusive, private discussion group on your behalf to position you as a likable, credible resource and authority to your tribe.
- Write the mission statement and rules that will keep your tribe focused on your value proposition.
- Craft compelling connection request, welcome and other messages designed to engage new connections, qualify them, move them into your discussion group (sales funnel), and schedule appointments.
- Grow, and engage your Private LinkedIn Discussion Group - Gives you a platform to create value. Strengthens your position as a credible resource, gives you the authority to control group activity and initiate off-line conversations. Build your tribe!
- Deploy the six essential elements of persuasion - Reciprocity, Scarcity, Authority, Consistency, Likability, Consensus
- Setup search criteria in LinkedIn’s Sales Navigator to find the people that you are uniquely qualified to create exceptional value for.
- Add Rocket Fuel and send up to 2000 targeted requests a day via Email, depending on your needs. These are simply invitations to connect, join your group, answer a survey, watch a video, claim a gift, attend a workshop, or have a have a conversation.
- You get up to 30 laser targeted connections, group members, or workshop registrations every day without lifting a finger!
- You will wind up with up to 900 new targeted connections (leads)/month, 15,000 within twenty-four months on average.
- Every connection will receive your custom welcome and three follow-up messages reinforcing your value proposition and/or engagement objective, and a request for a phone conversation.
- This is your opportunity not to pitch, but conduct a discovery interview designed to learn about that person and, if qualified, move the relationship needle toward a sales call.
- New connections can be automatically imported into your Webhooks/Zapier compliant CRM for lead and sales management, long-term drip marketing, text messaging, and video marketing.
- Publish original articles/content to position you as an industry expert.
- Post updates on your timeline to keep your audience engaged and your brand top of mind.
- Create your group/company page, post group/company page content, and direct your audience to it.
Wait, . . There's More
You will need a subscription to LinkedIn's premium account service called Sales Navigator ($99/month or $958 annually). Our service leverages the Microsoft/LinkedIn data engine to find your ideal target audience and deliver your messaging. We can work without it, but it's like putting a governor on a Maserati. You can get it directly from LinkedIn by clicking on the image below.
We are very proud of the service we provide and stand behind everything we do. We will do everything humanly possible to ensure your success. However, we do not close sales for you.
We introduce you to the people who are most likely to need your service or product and get them on the phone or a zoom call. It's up to you to convert conversations into new business.
. . . and more!
We strongly recommend that all clients use a client engagement system to manage the volume of activity that we generate.
We require that you commit to at least a three-month campaign to maximize effectiveness.
Ready to run your business in overdrive?